Have you started your Christmas shopping? I’m almost done. If you find a little extra time this weekend, I’d like to recommend checking out these links that I found this week.
- Adoptive Mom’s ‘Newborn’ Photo Shoot with 13-year-old Son Goes Viral by A. Pawlowski
- 8 Ways to Be a Happy Author by Rachelle Gardner
- Blue Ribbon Bacon Festival in Iowa Sizzles with Pork-Loving Pride by Barbara Rodriguez
- Time-lapse video of Blizzard Nemo in Hartford, CT by Mary Jo Morgenstern
- Restaurants Turn Camera Shy by Helene Stapinksi, New York Times
- Stop Liking “Get Us a Puppy” Facebook Pics. Really. by Suzanne at Bebehblog
- All she does is screech and say No! No! No! by Linda Petersen
- Confession From A Christian: I’m Not Trying to Change My Gay Friends by Lisa Samson
- Goodreads reviews I posted this week:
Jenny Lawson’s Let’s Pretend This Never Happened
Caitlin Moran’s How To Be A Woman
- Monthly (in)Courage Calendar for Your Desktop by Dawn Camp
- Awesome Stuff I Pinned by Tonya Overstreet
What were some links that you enjoyed reading this week?
4 thoughts on “Weekend Links 2/15/13”
Thanks for recommending my post about my daughter, Marie.
I enjoy reading about your family 🙂
You have your Christmas shopping done? Wow. Ok you are officially the most organized person I know! 🙂 I don’t even start mine until the Fall usually. Once in a great while if I see some good after Christmas sales, I may pick up a few things in January though.
HA! That’s hilarious! I copied the format of an old post, and I KNOW I changed that part, but I guess it didn’t get saved. NO, I have not done my Christmas shopping yet! I’d be a crazy woman if I had! 😀 Good catch, Bekah!