December is here! The weather in Nashville has been back and forth. One week is cold, then the next week it’s warm. What’s the weather like for you?
If you find a little extra time this weekend, I’d like to recommend checking out these links that I found this week.
- Your House is Only as Small as Your Hospitality by Lisa-Jo Baker
- In Which I Break Up With Martha Stewart by Cara Sexton
- 12 New Books Brought to You by Penguin-Random at Esquire (or what happens when you combine book titles/descriptions)
- The Reader’s Bill of Rights, Illustrated at Book Riot
- December (in)Courage Calendar for Your Desktop by Dawn Camp
- Awesome Stuff I Pinned by Tonya Overstreet
What were some links that you enjoyed reading this week?