If you find a little extra time this weekend, I’d like to recommend checking out these links that I found this week.
- The Girl Who Said She Was a Boy – by Linda Petersen
- Worry Isn’t the Result of Your Problems by Pete Wilson
- Maybe This One’s Only For You by Shaun Groves
- Six Reasons to Wreck Your Life for Good by Jeff Goins
- November (in)Courage Calendar for Your Desktop by Dawn Camp
- Awesome Stuff I Pinned by Tonya Overstreet
What were some links that you enjoyed reading this week?
One thought on “Weekend Links 11/16/12”
Ohhh! Thanks for sending people my way. I never had a “pingback” before. I thought it was a type of shoe…