I just decided to start including a Weekend Links entry today. I’ll try to get this out on Friday so that you’ll have all weekend to check them out. But hey, you have an extra hour today, right?
- ‘Too Bad You’re a Girl’: Testing the Biblical Teachings I Grew Up With by Rachel Held Evans
- Confessions of an Emotional Eater by Rebecca Sparrow
- I Hate What Pinterest Has Done to Blogging by AllisonO
- For the New Girl In All of Us by Kristen Welch
- 10 Things I’ve Learned in 10 Years of Marriage by Tsh Oxenreider
- Maisie Kate Miller’s passive resistance, pigtail style, tames a bully and shows us how by Melinda Henneberger
- I Assumed by Michelle DeRusha
- Sometimes God Wants You To Get Uncomfortable by Michelle DeRusha
- Things That Make Me Happy by Liberty Hudson (my best childhood friend)
- November (in)Courage Calendar for Your Desktop by Dawn Camp
What were some links that you enjoyed this week?